Welcome to Locallus LLP. We and our connections offer their services to you focused to the following conditions. If you visit or use this website you agree to these terms and conditions. Please go through them cautiously
When you visit Locallus LLP or send any e-mails you are directly communicating with us electronically. You agree to receive communications from us electronically as well. You also consent that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we offer to you electronically gratify any legal obligation that such interactions be in writing.
All content on this site such as graphics, logos, texts, images, audio clips, button icons, data compilations, digital downloads and software, is the property of Locallus LLP. The collection of all content on this site is the private property of Locallus LLP, with copyright authorship for this assortment by Locallus LLP and protected by copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Locallus LLP grants you a restricted license to contact and make personal use of this site and not allowed to download or modify any portion of it except with consent of Locallus LLP expressed in writing. This license does not comprise any commercial or resale use of this site or its contents.
Locallus LLP and its contacts try to be as accurate as possible, any which ways Locallus LLP does not warrant that the content, product descriptions of this site is accurate, reliable, complete or error-free. If a service offered by Locallus LLP is not as expressed your only remedy is to contact our team at the earliest.
If you are a Locallus LLP User
You agree and understand that www.locallus.com is an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of advertising and distributing information pertaining to goods and/ or services.
You further agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of any of the goods and/ or services, you have posted, listed or provided information about on our site.
While interacting with other users on our site, with respect to any listing, posting or information we strongly encourage you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete intended sale, purchase of any goods or services or exchange of information. We recommend that you read our before doing any activity on our site.
While making use of Locallus LLP services such as the discussion forums, comments and feedback and other services interlaid, you will post in the appropriate category or area and you agree that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by this AUP including the policy for listing which shall not violate the prohibited and restricted items policy (herein after referred to as the Listing Policy) (The listing policy shall be read as part of this AUP and is incorporated in this AUP by way of reference:
- ” Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, listing or replying process of chat, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You agree that your listing, / or Information :
- Shall “not be fraudulent, mislead, misrepresent or pertain to the sale of any illegal, fake, stolen goods and / or services.
- Shall not pertain to goods, services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the power or permission to ‘list’ which does not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not disobey any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- Shall not consist of material that is an expression of racism, intolerance or hatred based on age, race, gender, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in the nature of being offensive, malicious to any third party.
- Shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.